When your kids head off to college, you may feel nervous. Because they would feel alone or homesick. At that time, sending them a college care package is a good suggestion for you. This helps you send your love, your encouragement to your favorite college kid. You may get lost when seeing dozens or even hundreds of cool college care package ideas floating around the internet. Don’t worry. Our article will provide you with 11 awesome ideas to save your time of searching.
Find out Your Favourite College Care Package Idea
1. Seasonal Care PackageWhat will be in a Summer Care Package sending your beloved kids? Here are our advice:
- A bathing suit
- A pair of sunglasses
- Some sunscreen
- An umbrella/ A cap
- A cute T-shirt
2. Zerowaste Care PackageIf your college kid are interested in environmental issues, this package will be perfect for him. Pay attention to these items below:
- Reusable bottle: Your kid won’t have to buy any plastic bottles of water at school. So he can save his money and save the Earth at the same time.
- Cloth napkins: They cut down on paper waste. Users don’t have to use paper napkins at any restaurants.
- Reusable straw: Using stainless steel or bamboo straws is much cleaner. It is a perfect way to reduce plastic waste. Your kid will be able to ask for no-straw at cafes and bars.
- Cloth bag: Your college students may have to go to the supermarket or grocery store sometimes. This bag will help them refuse to use plastic bags easily.
- Natural skincare products: These products are both safe for your student’s health and eco-friendly.
3. Birthday PackageBake some cookies and send your college kid as a message of love. Write them a card to express the feelings. Don’t forget some family photos in case your kid gets a homesick on his birthday faraway from home. Help your kid have a sweet and shimmering with a small cake and a few candles included.
4. School Year Care PackageSend a survival kit care package filled with these items:
- Handwritten notes
- Motivational quotes
- A calendar
- Headphones for the study time
- Some paper clips
- Some cute pens/pencils and a pencil sharpener
- A backpack made from durable materials
5. Miles away Care PackageYou may be nervous because your college students may have feelings of homesickness. This package will help you out:
- Some candles paired with familiar scents that remind them of home.
- Photos of your family and frames so they can hang them on the walls surrounding themselves.
- Handwritten letters from your family members.
- A picture of their favorite destinations in your hometown.
- A small pillow and a warm blanket filled with love.
6. Movie night PackageIf you want to surprise your dearest with a movie night and some quality time, consider trying this package:
- Popcorn kernels
- Candy bars
- Tissue papers
- A meaningful story from the movie you choose
7. Color Coded Care PackageMake the package filled with your favorite things in a particular color. Your kid love blue, yellow or red? Yellow goods may help you make up a "sunny box". You can choose a variety of pink objects in order to make a “sweet box” full of love.
8. Entertainment PackageMake your kids’ freetime have more fun with their friends. You can select some ideas below to enclose in your package:
- A few popular boardgames: Monopoly, Cashflow,... Click here for 19 suggestions.
- Tickets for some destinations in the city: museums, theatres, cinemas,...
- Their favourite singers’ albums
- Sports equipment: a basketball, a pair of badminton rackets,
9. Holiday PackageHere’s a list of items that would fit a care package for Christmas:
- Gift cards
- Paper snowflakes
- Christmas themed bracelets
- Mini wreaths
- Mistletoe decorations
- Spooky movies
- Black bath bombs
- Pumpkin candle holders
- Creepy doll keychain
- Black jelly beans
- Skull chocolate
In ConclusionAfter all, you can tailor your package to your favourite college student. Customize the package to match your tastes and styles whichever package you choose. Care packages for college students go far beyond what's inside. They help you express your love and care to your beloved kids. What’s your favorite care package in the list mentioned? Please let us know in the comment section. Thanks for reading! ...
Have you ever heard that confidence plays a vital role in our lives for both adults and children? I am pretty sure that you have had. This ability is not gifted; on the contrary, it requires the practice for a long time as well as patience. Especially, people find it easier to build confidence if they are at an early age. For this reason, parents should pay attention to this thing and find out the right way to raise confident kids. This article is written to bring you 8 amazing ways of how to raise confident children. Scroll down for further information.
Let children try to do everything themselvesOne of the most significant ways to build confidence in children is by allowing them to do everything themselves at first. It does not mean that you are abandoning or do not care about them. Some parents think that their kids are still young, so they often do everything instead of letting their children bear a hand in. Do you think it is right? No, it is absolutely not. The right way to raise a confident kid is instructing him/her to do it in detail. Just stand by, smile, and show how to do it slowly. Let children find out and solve manageable problems by themselves Children will never build confidence if parents always do the hard work for them. They must figure out and tackle obstacles to be mature by themselves. Of course, it is better to let them solve some manageable challenges that suit their age and abilities. It will not make your children discouraged if they cannot do it. If your kids need parental help, you can give them some guidance but not directly do it for them. This assistance will make them rely on their parents once they find it challenging to find the solution.
Give children more challengesChildren may face many new things in their lives, even something that they have never done. It is time for parents to give these challenges for their kids instead of just letting them do simple things around them. Making children responsible for what they are doing is an excellent way to nurture confidence. Let them know that they need to start doing small things before accomplishing more significant goals. Additionally, it is accepted if you sometimes offer your help and support. There must be some hard problems in lives that children find it challenging to solve. This is when they really need your assistance. But make sure not to give too much help.
Encourage children’s curiosityChildren are often curious about everything at an early age. And encouraging this curiosity is a beneficial thing. However, not everyone can do it. I realize that in reality, some parents consider an endless stream of questions of children annoying. It will be bad for the process of helping kids build confidence. Parents should be willing to answer all the questions. It not only helps children to gain further information about the unknown world outside, but it also gains children’s confidence to have an inquiring mind. Besides, it builds a basement for children to learn better when starting schooling.
Favor children’s courage to try something newIf you find out that your children are starving for trying something new, let them know that you applaud their decision. It will be great that children are ready to do new things, which helps them gain much confidence after each effort. Children have a strong attachment to their family, especially their parents. They often need your support to do anything as they do not believe in themselves. Sometimes, simple encouragement such as “You are brave to try this” is enough.
Appreciate children’ effort regardless of the resultEveryone, especially a kid, seems to be happier and get more motivation if they get praise from their parents. Hence, no matter what the outcome is success or failure, let’s applaud their performance and effort. After each failure, children might feel embarrassed as they do not try their best or make the most effort. As a result, they can get discouraged and do not want to try again. Praise for fostering children’s spirit is a must at that time. At the same time, when children succeed in doing some things, parents’ appreciation is also necessary for them to know that they have made their parents proud. Hence, it will be motivation to try more and more in the future. Remember never to criticize their performance if you do not want them to be set up and tormented due to their failure. Day by day, they will be scared to see your unhappy face if they fail in finishing their works, even small things. Read more: Why We Should Prioritize Our Teens
Final thoughtsThere are many great ways of how to raise confident kids. What you need to do is finding out the most suitable way. If you have any good ideas, comment below to let people know....
Moms don’t always have time and energy to play with their toddlers all day long and keep them entertained. This leads to fatigue and even depression, resulting in a bad influence on your other activities during the day. However, some principles would work over and over again, for engaging children in certain activities. After you get to know them, things will be much easier. You and your baby can both have fun! If you know what your children really love, it will take no time to get them interested in all sorts of activities, including educational ones. In this article, we will introduce you to the 21 activities that can engage your toddler and let you have some time for yourself. Without further ado, let’s jump right in!