I am blogging From a hotel room in Seattle. We made the decision to come down yesterday due to “severe weather conditions” in our area. I put that in quotations because, as a former Alaskan, it’s a bit hard to accept that a few inches of snow is severe. At any rate we made it down safely. Our hotel is so close to the hospital that we can see it from here! Apollo is very miserable right now. We woke him up at 5:30 to feed him, since that is the last time he can have solid foods until after the procedure. But being Apollo, he ate almost nothing and is now tired and miserable.
We would love your prayers today. Number one, for his safety and number two, that they would be able to find the problem and he would at last have a diagnosis. The MRI is scheduled for 12:30.